Discussions under Feature Requests

Linux Documentation

first post: AdrianKIT wrote: It's high time there was some Linux documentation on the Veracrypt ...

VeraCrypt Format.exe command line switch /keyfile (encrypt with keyfile)

first post: Alex1253 wrote: The veracrypt.exe has the command line option /keyfile to mount a v...

Destroy key

first post: Crypix wrote: The outer container has 2 passwords. Password #1 accesses the oute...

latest post: Video_Veg wrote: What if the Destroy key opened a second but bogus file that looked ...

Include chacha20 as cipher

first post: top_q2 wrote: Hi, are there plans to make chacha20 a cipher choice? Is this eve...

Keyboard shortcut for TrueCrypt Mode in mount dialog

first post: jetelina wrote: Hi, when you are mounting encrypted volume in Windows you have add...

A way to specify mapper name in /dev/mapper?

first post: averacryptuser wrote: Is there a way to specify veracrypt mapper name in /dev/mapper/ ins...

Encryption two drives

first post: init_ wrote: Hi! I want to crypt my two hard drives (not two partitions on one h...

Mounting a decrypted VeraCrypt partition to a folder.

first post: TheDcoder wrote: Hello! As the title of this thread, Is it possible to mount a decry...

latest post: TheDcoder wrote: So far only 0 BTC donated :( Another concern, CodePlex is shutting...

Plase add cascades with new hash algorithms

first post: VCuser wrote: Plase add cascades with new encryption algorithms that has been add...

latest post: Lurkios wrote: I'd recommend depreciating cascades, personally. The few times I've...

Installation guide

first post: thany2 wrote: Please add an installation guide, especially for Linux. The BZ2 a...