May 26, 2015 at 1:21 AM
Edited May 26, 2015 at 4:38 AM
next version of zuluCrypt(4.7.6) will be released on june first.
This version bundles tcplay version that has veracrypt support and hence this version will be able to create and open veracrypt volume without
caring what version of cryptsetup the user is using.
Info on binary packages with veracrypt support is below:
fedofa and opensuse users can get the binaries by using this link:
I hope the page is self explanatory enough.
For debian and ubuntu users,debian packages are here:
- Click a link to your distribution.
- Click "amd64" if you are using a 64 bit version or click "i386" if you are using a 32 bit version.
- Download all packages on the page.
- Open the terminal and browse to the folder where you downloaded the packages.
- On debian,Install them by running the following command and enter root's password when asked: su -c "dpkg --install *.deb".
- On ubuntu,install them by running the following command and enter your own password when asked: sudo dpkg --install *.deb
Some versions of ubuntu will allow you to install the packages simply by clicking on them,if you are using one of these versions,then
install the packages in this order:
After you have installed zuluCrypt,search for "zuluCrypt" in your desktop launcher and it should be there.Log out and log back in if it isnt.
To unlock TrueCrypt/VeraCrypt volume,go to "zuluCrypt->menu->open" and then click the appropriate menu.