Discussions under Technical Issues

EXFat with Large Hidden Volume

first post: CR9961 wrote: If you encrypt an entire data drive formatted with EXFat and secure...

Veracrypt cannot decrypt hard drive after moving to another system

first post: DanStevens wrote: I had a computer system with an SSD and a spinning hard disk drive....

EFI booting HP laptop Help

first post: Ihatehp wrote: Hi, I've trawled through the forums, there are some bits on this b...

latest post: Ihatehp wrote: Just a thought (may be dumb) now I can get to use a Win recovery di...

Mounted Drive is missing after reboot

first post: kdw060916 wrote: I have changed nothing on my machine, everything was running fine o...

Suddenly quits never finishing the job.

first post: belgianfr wrote: Hello, I have migrated from TC and created an encrypted partition...

Cloned HDD cannot boot: Error: No Bootable partition found

first post: dictum wrote: I have two HDDs, I clone the primary via Macrium Reflect and has al...

latest post: andyh1213 wrote: It sounds like maybe you didn't copy off your boot/EFI partition as...

Slow external HDD speed

first post: Hanno4994 wrote: Hi, I have a strange problem with a external HDD encrypted with Ve...

latest post: Hanno4994 wrote: Okay, I tested the external hard drive now on a Windows 7 machine. ...

Cannot mount via command line, enter mount dir

first post: ogghi wrote: Hey Guys, I have an odd issue with mounting my archive file with t...

Can't unencrypt partially encrypted drive

first post: andyh1213 wrote: I had partly encrypted my system drive on windows with 1.19 Stable ...

latest post: andyh1213 wrote: Ok, so I got this figured out and I'm back up and running. All I h...

new to dual booting with veracrypt

first post: usereight704 wrote: on my previous attempt with a single boot (windows 8.1 no hidden os...