This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

CipherShed Team

Topics: Users Discussion
Jan 15, 2015 at 8:25 PM
Hi, I hope you check our forums frequently so you see this.

This is a desperate open request for you to get something released asap.

We are tired of impatient users, with no real requirement or understanding of security, asking to cripple VeraCrypt to ease their need for faster password authentication speed.

I understand you will be offering an option for these types of users to weaken the iteration count, is that right ?

Please make this feature available in your first release, I appreciate it may seem odd someone on the other team making a request like this. VeraCrypt will never introduce a feature to reduce security, but we are tired of being requested to do so.

As soon as you have a release I will promote it to the best of my ability, we just need somewhere to direct these people to in an effort to stop them whining.

Thanks and I wish you all the best with your development, but please just get something released.
Jan 15, 2015 at 9:12 PM
Your elitism is pretty lame.
Jan 15, 2015 at 10:22 PM
Janick77 wrote:
Maybe, but my elitism does at least exist, as you have acknowledged by your statement.

Your attempt to hide behind a new user name because you were exposed, is something to be truly ashamed of.

Do you intend to continue to troll this forum ? I noticed your other post trying to provoke algreider8.
Jan 16, 2015 at 1:25 AM
Janick77 wrote:
roflmao Janick77 dude, you sure u r goin up against L0ck? lol like a knat taking on a Winnebago, L0ck will kick butt.

L0ck
L0ck, damn that English sarcasm is sweet to read brother.
Jan 16, 2015 at 12:57 PM
Lock, your empty claims suit you well.

BTW, you have a nice bunch of asskissers. Congrats.
Jan 16, 2015 at 3:02 PM
Cipher1 wrote:
Janick77 wrote:
roflmao Janick77 dude, you sure u r goin up against L0ck? lol like a knat taking on a Winnebago, L0ck will kick butt.
It's not Janick77 it's Mrere ... again. I throw the little ones back in the sea LOL :D
Jan 16, 2015 at 3:06 PM
Janick77 wrote:
Lock, your empty claims suit you well.

BTW, you have a nice bunch of asskissers. Congrats.
3 posts and 3 personal provocative comments, with no substance or contribution to the VeraCrypt discussions.

Here we see an example of the type of user who believes low iterations are a good thing for VeraCrypt LOL Goodbye troll.